- Pilot killed after trainer aircraft crashes in Uttar Pradesh’s Azamgarh
- Tablighi Jamaat event led to spread of COVID-19 among many: Union Minister tells Rajya Sabha
- Government to stop printing of Rs 2000 notes, rumours or reality?
- Preity Zinta fumes as umpiring mistake costs Kings XI Punjab their game against Delhi Capitals in IPL 2020
- 8 dead, several feared trapped as building collapses in Maharashtra’s Bhiwandi
The vacancies on these posts have occurred mostly due to retirement, resignation and deaths, the government said.
NEW DELHI: The Centre on Monday (September 21) announced that more than one lakh posts are lying vacant in Central Armed Police Forces (CrPF) like Border Security Force (BSF) and CRPF.
The vacancies on these posts have occurred mostly due to retirement, resignation and deaths, it said.
(With PTI inputs)