- Bihar assembly election 2020: Here’s why the polls this time will be unique
- NCB drug crackdown as CBI didn’t find any foulplay in Sushant death case: Sanjay Raut
- Bihar assembly election 2020 to be held in three phases from October 28, counting of votes on November 10
- Bharat Bandh: Farmers’ stir against farm bills to affect rail, road transport; here’s all you need to know
- After film city, CM Yogi Adityanath announces magnificent riverfront along Ganga river in Kanpur
The quake took place at a latitude of 34.96 N and longitude of 78.59 E.
An earthquake of magnitude 5.4 on the Richter scale struck on Friday in Ladakh, according to the National Center for Seismology (NCS). The tremors were felt at 4.27 pm (IST) at a depth of 10 km and 129 km northeast of Leh in Ladakh.
The quake took place at a latitude of 34.96 N and longitude of 78.59 E. There have been no reports yet of any injuries or damages to properties.